Adjustable Feather and Down Pillow | Superior
Bambi’s Superior down and duck feather pillow can be adjusted to suit how you like to sleep. Each pillow comes with 3 parts; a luxurious quilted, feather & down-filled cover (containing 75% duck down/25% duck feather), a low profile inner pillow (containing 95% duck feather/5% duck down) and a medium profile inner pillow (containing 95% duck feather/5% duck down). This beautiful feather and down Superior pillow is filled with feathers and/or down which were not sourced from living animals.
- 100% Australian Cotton Cover
- 2 Year Warranty
- Machine wash
- Quilted zip cover
- Asthma & Allergy Friendly
- 3 Profile Options
- Outer Fill & Cover 75% white duck down and 25% duck feather
This beautiful Feather and Down Pillow mixes comfort with innovation.
The 2-in-1 adjustable Feather & Down Pillow comes with 3 parts:
– A luxurious quilted, feather & down-filled cover (containing 75% duck down/25% duck feather)
– A low profile inner pillow (containing 95% duck feather/5% duck down)
– A medium profile inner pillow (containing 95% duck feather/5% duck down)
The pillow can be adjusted to suit the way you like to sleep – simply add or remove the inner pillows to your preference. All three pillows come with a Pure Cotton Japara cover and piping.
This pillow is perfect for a guest bedroom or a B&B as your guests are able to adjust the pillow to the height and comfort they prefer.
Feather and Down Pillow Specs:
- OUTER FILL & COVER: 75% white duck down, 25% duck feather
- COVER: Pure cotton japara cover
- INNER FILL & COVER: 95% white duck feather, 5% duck down with pure cotton japara cover
- GUARANTEE: 2 years
- CARE: Machine wash / line dry – air regularly
In order to keep your pillow beautifully soft and fluffy, please follow the washing tips below.
Washing tips for feather/down pillows:
- If possible always wash two pillows at the same time to keep your washer balanced on the spin cycle.
- Bambi recommend a warm gentle machine wash.
- Please use a gentle laundry detergent.
- Use a fast spin cycle to get rid of as much moisture as possible.
- Bambi do not recommend using a fabric softener as this can coat the down and feathers reducing the softness of the pillow(s).
- Bambi recommend line drying your pillow. Before doing so however, the pillow can be taken straight from the washing machine and placed between two thick towels. Press the pillow gently between the towels until as much moisture as possible has been removed.
- It is very important that your pillow is completely dry before you use it. If you notice any clumping or odor please allow it to dry for a longer period of time.