Ecorenew Ingeo Pillow
$79.00 – $89.00
If you’re in the market for an eco-friendly pillow, then look no further. Ingeo is made from natural, sustainable plant fibres which are 100% biodegradable. Manufacturing this fabric requires half the amount of energy needed to make polyester and emits 50% fewer greenhouse gases. The Eco Renew pillow is better for you and for the environment.
- Sustainable Botanic Fibre
- 2 Year Warranty
- Sensitive Choice
- Machine wash & tumble dry
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine wash
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Excellent moisture absorption
- 100% cotton sateen cover
A perfect pillow for allergy sufferers, asthmatics, environmentalists and those who are just after a good night’s sleep, the Ingeo pillows are available in 2 sizes and are covered with a high quality pure sateen cotton.
- FILL 60% Ingeo™ / 40% high performance fibre
- COVER: Sateen – Pure high quality cotton
- SIZES: Available in 2 sizes: Standard and King Pillow
- GUARANTEE: 2 years on workmanship
- CARE: Spot clean – air regularly
The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia – The blue butterfly logo helps consumers identify asthma and allergy aware products around Australia and New Zealand. Breathe easy – make a sensitive choice.
What is Ingeo™?
The word Ingeo comes from INgredients from the earth (GEO = Greek for ‘earth’)
Why choose an Ingeo product?
Ingeo™ products are made using abundant, locally available, sustainable resources. Plant sources used to make Ingeo™ products include sugar cane, corn and beet.
How are Ingeo products made?
The makers of Ingeo™ fibre started with the noble mission of turning greenhouse gasses into high performance products, such as bedding. Their products are easily and efficiently produced and have incredible benefits to both the environment and the consumer. Products made with Ingeo™ are incredibly light in weight but manage to achieve extremely high loft and give wonderful warmth.
Advantages of Ingeo™
- Transports vapour away from the body (Ingeo has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo);
- Better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature;
- Naturally hypo-allergenic;
- Exceptionally fluffy;
- Extremely lightweight;
- Provides warmth without weight;
- Shape resilient (returns to shape easily);
- Easy care (machine washable/tumble dryable);
- Has very low flammability;
- Has superior performance in shrinkage, pilling, wicking and flammability over bamboo or soy products;
- The drying time for Ingeo fill is approx. 2 hours. The drying time for cotton fill can take up to twelve hours.