Tencel Cot Bedding Pack – Made in Australia
This cot bedding pack is proudly made using Tencel, a new age fibre made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees. Tencel is a silky-smooth, antibacterial and has the ability to wick 50% more moisture than cotton. This Tencel bed pack includes 1 x Tencel Quilt, 1 x Tencel Cot Pillow, 1 x Tencel Cot Underquilt – It’s soft on your skin and gentle on the plant.
- Sustainable Botanic Fibre
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sensitive Choice
- Machine wash
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Excellent moisture absorption
This is the perfect gift for a newborn and is proudly made in Australia. Containing 1 x Tencel Quilt, 1 x Tencel Cot Pillow and 1 x Tencel Cot Underquilt, baby will sleep in absolute luxury. All items are soft-to-touch, and are naturally lightweight, warm, breathable, easy care, hypo allergenic, anti bacterial and ideal for baby’s skin. These Tencel cot bedding items carry the Sensitive Choice seal of approval from the National Asthma Council of Australia. See below for the amazing benefits of Tencel.
- FILL: Pure Tencel
- COVER: Pure Tencel
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- SIZE: Cot size: 100 x 130 cm
- CARE: Quilt – Gentle machine wash / tumble dry Pillow spot clean – air regularly Underquilt – gentle machine wash
The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia – The blue butterfly logo helps consumers identify asthma and allergy aware products around Australia and New Zealand – breathe easy – make a sensitive choice.
WHAT IS TENCEL®?
- Tencel® is derived from plantation timber
- Tencel® has a high moisture absorption and dispersion – 50% greater than cotton
- Tencel® is a healthy option – Bacteria multiplies 200 TIMES SLOWER than on Polyester
- Tencel® is the perfect natural solution for hot sleepers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.