Tencel Cot Pillow |Bambi Bedding
$24.95 – $39.00
This eco-friendly baby pillow is made from Tencel, a new age fibre made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees. Tencel is a silky-smooth, antibacterial and has the ability to wick 50% more moisture than cotton. Encased in a luxurious Tencel fabric, this Tencel rich filled ultra low profile pillow is 5cm in height.
A soft-to-touch pillow that is naturally lightweight, warm, breathable, easy care, hypo allergenic, anti bacterial and ideal for baby’s skin. This Tencel cot pillow carries the Sensitive Choice Seal of Approval from the National Asthma Council of Australia. This is the perfect pillow for a baby.
- Sensitive Choice approved
- Luxurious & soft Tencel Fabric Pillow Cover
- Spot Clean & air regularly
- 2 year product guarantee
- Sustainable botanic fibre
- Hypo – allergenic
A natural, fibre-rich, low-height cot pillow that is ideal for babies and toddlers. A great first pillow for baby or perfect as a decorator piece in babies’ room.
- FILL: 60% Tencel / 40% high performance fibre
- COVER: Pure Tencel
- SIZE: 44 x 36 cm
- GUARANTEE: 2 years on workmanship
- CARE: spot clean – air regularly
- EXTRAS: Optional Extra – White pure tencel nautral fibre pillowcases to fit this cot pillow also available – see drop down for prices
- Also available as a cot quilt
WHAT IS TENCEL®?
- Tencel® is derived from plantation timber
- Tencel® has a high moisture absorption and dispersion – 50% greater than cotton
- Tencel® is a healthy option – Bacteria multiplies 200 TIMES SLOWER than on Polyester
- Tencel® is the perfect natural solution for hot sleepers