Tencel® Cot Quilt
This eco-friendly cot quilt is proudly made from Tencel, a new age fibre made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees. Tencel is a silky-smooth, antibacterial and has the ability to wick 50% more moisture than cotton. This Australian made Tencel quilt is soft on your skin and gentle on the plant.
- Sustainable Botanic Fibre
- Made In Australia
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sensitive Choice
- Machine wash
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Excellent moisture absorption
A soft-to-touch quilt that is naturally lightweight, warm, breathable, easy care, hypo allergenic, anti bacterial and ideal for baby’s skin. This Tencel cot quilt carries the Sensitive Choice Seal of Approval from the National Asthma Council of Australia and New Zealand. This is the perfect gift for a newborn.
- FILL: Pure Tencel cot quilt
- COVER: Pure Tencel
- GUARANTEE: 5 years
- SIZE: Cot size: 100 x 130 cm
- CARE: Gentle machine wash / tumble dry
- Also available as a cot pillow
The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia – The blue butterfly logo helps consumers identify asthma and allergy aware products around Australia and New Zealand – breathe easy – make a sensitive choice.
WHAT IS TENCEL®?
- Tencel® is derived from plantation timber
- Tencel® has a high moisture absorption and dispersion – 50% greater than cotton
- Tencel® is a healthy option – Bacteria multiplies 200 TIMES SLOWER than on Polyester
- Tencel® is the perfect natural solution for hot sleepers